Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Add checksum validation option for MTP2

Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:04:45 +0100
      Hello,

This patch add an option to validate the MTP2 Frame Check Sequence.
You can activate this option if you are using a capture device on PCM
links, and if you want to identify malformed Packet, or noise.
If you are reading rf5 files,   you must not activate the checksum
validation, as the FCS are not present at the end of the record.
This patch is based on the decode_fcs function of packet_ppp.c.

(See attached file: epan_dissector_packet_mtp2.diff.gz)

Best regards
Florent