Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] MIB missing from net-snmp-5.4.zip

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:21:23 +0100 (CET)
Hi list,

When opening the debug window for Wireshark 0.99.5pre3-20635 it spews out
a missing MIB warning:

No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging
Cannot find module (IPV6-FLOW-LABEL-MIB): At line 15 in C:\Program Files\Wiresha
rk\snmp\mibs/TUNNEL-MIB.txt
Did not find 'IPv6FlowLabelOrAny' in module #-1 (C:\Program Files\Wireshark\snmp
\mibs/TUNNEL-MIB.txt)

It seems that IPV6-FLOW-LABEL-MIB is missing from net-snmp-5.4.zip

Thanx,
Jaap