Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Is anyone looking at current build breakage?

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:47:02 +0000
This is the end of the Windows buildbot log, very similar to my linux
build failure (I build with libpcap support enabled).

I don't have time to dig into it this morning...
Martin

Linking wireshark.exe
	link @C:\DOCUME~1\buildbot\LOCALS~1\Temp\nma02516.
ringbuffer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _libpcap_fdopen
ringbuffer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _libpcap_dump_close
wireshark.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals