Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Compiling for Win32 - small addition

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 03:08:19 +0100
Mattias Sandstrom wrote:
Thank you for a perfect instruction on how to setup the build env!
:-)
However, I found a needed addition to be able to compile; the HTML Help Workshop is needed.
Found download at:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=00535334-C8A6-452F-9AA0-D597D16580CC&displaylang=en
Hmmm, which compiler package did you used? Did you installed all components of the package?

For recommended MSVC2005 Express Edition the required htmlhelp.h and htmlhelp.lib comes with the compiler (at least it was the case on my installation).

Regards, ULFL