Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 0.99.5pre2 is now available

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:31:35 -0800
On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 04:48:33PM -0800, Gerald Combs wrote:

> Wireshark 0.99.5pre2 is now available for testing.  Source code and a
> Windows installer can be downloaded immediately from

When I click on Help->Contents, I'm getting the error:

HTML Help Author Message
The window name "Wireshark Help" passed to HH_GET_WIN_TYPE has not been
specified.

I wasn't getting that when the Windows HTML Help was first introduced.

Secondly, I think we should clarify the meaning of the user's guide
installation option at install time.  It installs a local copy of the
user's guide versus letting you go online to get it.

Steve