Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] how to extract field value from tethereal using edt

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:24:31 +0800

Himanshu Nayak wrote:
*how to extract field value from tethereal using edt*
Q.my question:
The below shows the output of pdml generated by tethereal.
how can i find out the value=85(red line) from the below using edt. i am

What's EDT?

The only thing I found by Googling for EDT that seemed reasonably close is:

http://www-lor.int-evry.fr/edt/

Anyway, I think you'd be better served asking an EDT (whatever that is) mailing list than the Wireshark mailing lists.