Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 20609: /trunk//trunk/:config.h.win32

From: "Douglas Pratley" <Douglas.pratley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:57:54 -0000
Hi Ulf

20614 builds for me. I haven't had a chance to look at it in any more
detail yet. If I get time I will try to test some of the invalid
configurations to see if the logic actually catches the invalid cases!
(I assume you can confirm that it works for the 2005 build).

I have a feeling that preprocessor is just being too tolerant, and that
we need to define some of these constants in the makefile calls.

Cheers

Doug