Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How do I initialise a boolean preference

From: "Hal Lander" <hal_lander@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 00:49:32 -0900
What name did you register your preferences module under, and what
name did you register your preference under?

Code snip below.

proto_foo = proto_register_protocol("My protocol","FOO", "foo");
foo_module = prefs_register_protocol(proto_foo, proto_reg_handoff_foo);
prefTick=TRUE;
prefs_register_bool_preference(foo_module,"tick","MyTitle","MyDescription",&prefTick);

Hal