Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] User Accessible Tables, please review

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 11:44:04 +0100
from uat.h

* uat mantains a dynamically allocated table accessible to the user
* via a file and/or gui tables.
*
* the file is located either in userdir(when first read or when writen) or
* in datadir for defaults (read only , it will be always written to userdir).
*
* the behaviour of the table is controlled by a series of callbacks
* the caller must provide.

the design goal is to have a flexible enough interface to manage
tables of data needed by various dissectors/features.

* mantains a dynamically allocated table that is loaded from file
* records are user-definable (struct _xxx)
* allows arbitrary characters in strings ( even  \0's )
* it can dump the contents to a file
* records can be edited by the user either by editing the file or by a
gui window (upcoming).

Please, take a look at uat.h and tell me what should be changed.

Thanks,

Luis