Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Need help about subprotocol

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 02:59:36 +0100
On 1/27/07, Bingyao Du <dubingyao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Amit

My problem is there are too many fields in only one protocol. So, I want to
split the packet into two independent dissectors. I attached it:)

Trust me they are not that many... take a look at packet-alcap.c (just
one example and see it yourself)

Steve,

I do it as you said. But the problem is there are too many fields. I think
it's better split it into two protocols. Attached the C file. The problem
troubles me for many days. Wow...

Best regards

-Bingyao