Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Warning about radius directory

From: Andrej Mikus <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 16:09:49 +0100
Hi,

Thank you guys. Looks like I overlooked the difference in runtime
environment. For real use I have still installed Ethereal, and
Wireshark is indeed run from build directory only.

Sorry for the noise. I hope someone can help me further in main main
issue about filling display columns from dissectors at various layers.

Andrej