Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Warning about radius directory

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:59:29 -0800
On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 12:36:55AM +0100, Andrej Mikus wrote:

> I notice that wireshark emits unconditionally warning mentioning that
> it Could not find the radius directory.

I assume that you are running Wireshark from its build directory without
having a version installed?  Guy recently added a feature whereby you
can set the environment variable WIRESHARK_RUN_FROM_BUILD_DIRECTORY to 1
in your shell and it will use the directory wireshark is run from as the
data directory (where there is a radius/ directory).

Steve