Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Win32: get rid of the xy.def files?!?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:46:26 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

Reading the previously quoted thread, why not use the facilities provided
by gmodule.h?

/* exporting and importing functions, this is special cased
 * to feature Windows dll stubs.
 */
#define	G_MODULE_IMPORT		extern
#ifdef G_PLATFORM_WIN32
#  define	G_MODULE_EXPORT		__declspec(dllexport)
#else /* !G_PLATFORM_WIN32 */
#  define	G_MODULE_EXPORT
#endif /* !G_PLATFORM_WIN32 */

Thanx,