Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Using tcp_dissect pdus and fragment, segment reassembly

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:51:33 +0000
I've been attempting to add tcp fragment reassembly using
tcp_dissect_pdus() to an existing dissector that already used the epan
reassembly code for an internal part of the protocol.

However it seems that when I add the tcp_dissect_pdus() call then the
other reassembly stops working.  The call to fragment_add_seq_check()
never returns a non-null fragment_data pointer.

I grep'd all the other dissectors and didn't find any using a
combination of both methods.

Is there a problem with using both, or have I just gone wrong somewhere?

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice
Software Developer