Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How can I delete a heuristic dissector

From: "Hal Lander" <hal_lander@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 03:59:21 -0900
How do I delete a heuristic dissector?
I want to do this so that I can use preferences properly.
I might also want to do it if another heuristic dissector is wrongly grabbing packets (not happening at the moment) that should be coming to me.

The example in README.developer shows;
dissector_delete("tcp.port", currentPort, PROTOABBREV_handle);

but this would not apply to a heuristic dissector as I don't have a handle for it and it does not have a port. I cannot see any other examples of deleting dissectors in the readme.

TIA
Hal

Valentine�s Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctId=8323,ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24095&tcode=wlmtagline