Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] help for a 802.15.4 dissector

From: "Jan Kokott" <Blind007@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:43:50 +0100
Hi,

I have already written the Dissector, that could read the ZigBee frames like they are defined in the 802.15.4 IEEE standard.
But as I don�t know much about C my first version takes it, that the whole protocol works on UDP.
It would be nice, to get a real data stream, but for now I am working with a dump and the IEEE standard (considering the fields, the proprietary sniffer left out) to add all fields and informations given in the Frame.

As it is a work for my university, they first of all want to see something up and working, but I hope to finish the implementation on the right layers in time to come.

Regards
Jan Kokott

-------- Original-Nachricht --------