Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Fwd: Update title of flow graph save dialog

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 18:53:30 +0100
Stephen Fisher wrote:
Did anyone get a chance to review this patch for inclusion? Thanks in advance.

----- Forwarded message from Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 23:16:38 -0700
From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
To: wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Wireshark-dev] Update title of flow graph save dialog

A user asked what file format the flow graph is saved as, which isn't apparent by looking at the dialog. I had to try saving a file and check its type -- plain text file. Could someone please apply the attached patch or similar change to graph_analysis.c. My patch updates the title of the dialog box from "Wireshark: Save graph to file" to "Wireshark: Save graph to text file".
Checked in, with: "plain text file" used.

Regards, ULFL