Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patch to add read support for Shomiti wireless captures

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:53:04 -0800

On Jan 17, 2007, at 8:37 AM, Clay Jones wrote:

This patch adds support for the Shomiti wireless packet format. This is the format used by the Fluke Networks WNA (Wireless Network Analyzer).

What are the fields that aren't mapped to 802.11 pseudo-header fields, namely "preamble", "code", and "qual"? (Presumably "channel" is a channel number, "rate" is the data rate in 500Kb/s units, and "signal" is signal strength as a percentage.

Do you have any captures we can use for testing?