Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patch to add read support for Shomiti wireless captures

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 04:20:33 -0800
Clay Jones wrote:
This patch adds support for the Shomiti wireless packet format. This is the format used by the Fluke Networks WNA (Wireless Network Analyzer). This shows the wireless information using the generic 802.11 header support.

Checked in, with some changes (whitespace changed to match the rest of the file, C++ comments replaced with C89 comments, code to fill in the 802.11 pseudo-header moved to a common routine, length check added).