Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Patch] packet-kerberos.c

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:10:53 +0100
"Sake Blok" <sake@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looks like your mailserver is messing things up. In the attached rawmessage there is a line:
When I look at the same message in my mailbox, it is still base64encoded. When I mannualy decode the data, I do get to see allnewlines (as does my mail-client).

Okay, I've resubscribed from another account. So this problem should vanish.
But what about the patch itself?

--gv