Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 20445: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: help

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 03:18:58 +0100
On 1/15/07, ulfl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <ulfl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=20445

User: ulfl
Date: 2007/01/15 10:17 PM

Log:
 Help:
 - Win32 only: try to load help page from local user-guide.chm (if HHC_DIR is set in config.nmake) and if that fails:
 - show corresponding help page directly from www.wireshark.org in the configured web browser.

 The "internet way" will be the only way for all UNIX based versions, as they cannot read .chm files.

using file:///usr/local/share/wireshark/wsug/%s could be little less
painful than the "internet way". Specially if the box is not wired to
the wild.

Directory: /trunk/gtk/
  Changes    Path          Action
  +59 -50    help_dlg.c    Modified