Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] airpdcap.c with gtk1.2 does not compile anymore

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 18:56:32 +0100
Hi,

   in rev20388 some functions have been defined in strutil.c (only for
gtk >= 2).
These functions are used by airpdcap.c/airpcap_loader.c in code for any
version of gtk.

epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `uri_str_to_bytes'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `byte_array_dup'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

(Some of you may have read something similar yesterday. The answer is
"Yes, it is a repost". Its purpose is not to put under pressure anybody.
I thought the subject of the old one less specific and (maybe) unread by
the concerned people. That's all. :))

Regards,

Sebastien Tandel