Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Tshark0994 memory question

From: rmkml <rmkml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:03:03 +0100 (CET)
Hi,
Im use tshark v0.99.4 on linux kernel2619 and libc232
and I have memory question,
when I start tshark (with -ta -ni eth0), I download iso (~700Mo) for example, tshark alloc ~220Mo, but never freeing memory (same alloc after ten minutes after download), why tshark not freeing memory ?
PRI NI   VSZ  RSS WCHAN STAT TIME COMMAND
 15  0 221684 110308 -  S    1:04 lt-tshark -ta -ni eth0
Best Regards
Rmkml