Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] autogen.sh: configure.in:269: invalid unused variable name:

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:05:45 -0800
Guy Harris wrote:

Or perhaps it should be changed to LDFLAGS_SHAREDLIB or, if necessary, SHAREDLIB_LOADER_FLAGS; it appears from

	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/automake/2001-08/msg00046.html

that variable names shouldn't end with LDFLAGS. I'll try LDFLAGS_SHAREDLIB - I forget whether I tried that, found that auto* didn't like it, and tried SHAREDLIB_LDFLAGS, or not.

Changing SHAREDLIB_LDFLAGS to LDFLAGS_SHAREDLIB seems to work in the test I did on OS X, at least, so I checked it in.