Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] autogen.sh: configure.in:269: invalid unused variable name: `SHA

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:37:57 -0800
I keep running into a gmake problem on FreeBSD after I svn up for the
last week or so.  It gives an error about SHAREDLIB_LDFLAGS.  I then
have to run autogen.sh and configure again before gmake before it will
work again.  When I run autogen.sh, I get this error:

configure.in:269: invalid unused variable name: `SHAREDLIB_LDFLAGS'

It seems related to Guy's recent addition of:

	SHAREDLIB_LDFLAGS="-Wl,-single_module"

Perhaps the AC_SUBST(SHAREDLIB_LDFLAGS) should be within the case/esac
block so it only takes effect if the OS is Darwin?  I'm not that good
with autotools yet to know for sure.

Steve