Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tshark output format

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:32:43 +0100
Hi guys,

   I am developing an analysis of the events occurring in ISIS. This
analysis should be an help to network operators to detect problems in
their network. Of course, to do this we have to present the results of
the analysis in a friendly fashion (many different graphs :)).
Furthermore being able to access this information from anywhere and in
real-time is really important for them. From anywhere, today, means
being accessible from a web page. I was then wondering whether you'll
accept a patch which performs an analysis by tshark outputting some text
(hardly human readable) which could be easily inserted in a RRD by an
external script (which could also be distributed by wireshark)?

Regards,

Sebastien Tandel