Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 20385: /trunk/ /trunk/packaging/nsis

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:25:57 +0100
We could migrate the EXTRA_DIST macro from trunk/Makefile.am to
trunk/Makefile.common and use it to generate the distribution files
for windows too.

Generating an extra_dist.ini file for nsi if in fact it does support
including files?

On 1/10/07, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx> wrote:
lego@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=20385
>
> User: lego
> Date: 2007/01/10 09:48 PM
>
> Log:
>  Add the example_snmp_users_file to the ditribution
>
> Directory: /trunk/packaging/nsis/
>   Changes    Path             Action
>   +1 -0      wireshark.nsi    Modified
>
> Directory: /trunk/
>   Changes    Path           Action
>   +1 -0      Makefile.am    Modified

As I see this topic, the last release time there were some files missing
in the tarball to compile the Win32 version (which doesn't look very
professional ...).

Do we have an automated solution now to avoid this for the current and
future releases?

Regards, ULFL