Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Microsoft Visual C Version 6support isa bitoutdated ...

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 04:24:34 +0100
Laurent Rabret wrote:
Hi,
Sorry for not providing this simple patch before. It is OK with VS 2005 express edition, can you check it is OK with previous releases because I do not have them anymore?
Tested on some of the machines and all were building fine. Checked in - it might help others as well.
Regarding relationships between VS express edition and PSDK, I successfully compiled Wireshark once I had only done the 3 first steps of the process adaptation. Therefore, I suppose the misconfig problem comes from another place...
Hmm, I'm running out of ideas on this topic :-(

Regards, ULFL