Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits]rev20334:/trunk//trunk/asn1/ansi_map/:ans

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 21:51:26 +0100
Hi,
The main reason is that we want to get rid of the old asn1.c and
Use the ber helpers instead.
Could you send samples privately or use tex2pcap to remove sensitive data?
The BER errors may be IMPLICIT or OPTIONAL missing in some Tags or tags
missing. Knowing which messages or tags is causing the errors may also help.
BR
Anders