Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Patch for Megaco dissector plugin

From: "Mike Davies" <m.davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 21:42:38 -0000
There was a change in Corrigendum 1 (03/2004) to H.248.1 which allows an empty {} to be omitted from the Signal Descriptor. Currently (SVN 20346) this causes Wireshark to report [Packet size limited during capture] as shown in the attached example outputs.

I have attached a possible patch to solve this.

Regards

    Mike Davies