Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Consensus needed on bug #813

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 14:19:25 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

Implement the change, but make the current line a hidden item, so the
filter expressions remain valid. I know we shouldn't make hidden items
since people won't know that they can filter on them, but that is just the
point here! It provides a smooth transistion.

Oh, and the "Time delta from previous frame:" change of course.

Thanx,
Jaap