Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems compiling the cvs version

From: "Kukosa, Tomas" <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:02:53 +0100
Sorry, it is my mistake.
I will fix it ASAP.

Tomas

Mailcode: C0gmHhFp
-----Original Message-----
From: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Tuexen
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 2:01 PM
To: Developer support list for Wireshark
Subject: [Wireshark-dev] Problems compiling the cvs version

Dear all,

I'm not able to compile the current SVN version:

In file included from packet-dtls.c:68:
packet-ssl-utils.h:695: error: parse error before '*' token
make[4]: *** [packet-dtls.lo] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

The critical line seems to be

extern gint
ssl_cipher_setiv(gcry_cipher_hd_t *cipher,guchar* iv, gint iv_len);

So why is gcry_cipher_hd_t used on a system not having GNU-TLS. (I
assume
that gcry_cipher_hd_t belongs to GNU-TLS, because I do not have it
installed
and do not have a definition for it, too).

Best regards
Michael