Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tethereal help

From: "aa aa" <dmciscobgp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 14:58:30 +0000
PLEASE for the life of me tell me what the heck i am doing wrong with this expression filtering!
it's starting to drive me nuts over here
i am trying to simply dump the full protocol tree for ONLY PUSH PACKETS, meaning, see NOTHING ELSE but the pushed protocol data, i don't want to see the ACKS/FINS/SYNS/etc
i have read your manuals and help files 5 times now
tell me what is wrong with this expression i typed:

tethereal -V -n -i 2 -R tcp.flags.push

i continue to see all the other garbage i mentioned when i see tcp traffic (acks/etc)

i am on windows xpsp2 with tethereal version
Tethereal 0.99.0

thank you
please contact me!

Mike Bickett