Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Build of some plugins broken

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 14:06:29 +0100
Anders Broman (AL/EAB) wrote:
Hi,
Building of some plugins is currently broken:
ib\gobject-2.0.lib asn1.res
   Creating library asn1.lib and object asn1.exp
packet-asn1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __pctype
packet-asn1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
___mb_cur_max
packet-asn1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _errno
asn1.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x460'

oops, checked in the wrong default for the new MSVC_VARIANT setting in config.nmake. Should be fixed in 20265.

Regards, ULFL