Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Increasing buildbot trigger delay

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 22:50:42 +0100 (CET)
Hi Gerald,

I've noticed a trend in which commits are grouped together within a short
timespan, eg. people committing a change in multiple steps. Currently the
buildbot takes a one minute delay before starting a build. This is usually
too short resulting in a two consecutive builds. Maybe it's a good idea to
extend the delay to 5 minutes, adding maybe a percent to the build time,
but cutting down on concatenated builds.

Thanx,
Jaap