Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] layer 2 dissector

From: "Vladimir Zherdenovsky" <Vladimir.Zherdenovsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 18:08:12 +0200
Hi,

I want to write dissector to layer II private protocol.
The packet of my protocol looks like Ethernet II, with own type 0xXXXX.
I tried to write dissector that uses "ethertype" with the 0xXXXX type:
dissector_add("ethertype", ETHERTYPE_XXXX, xxxx_handle);
But I missed some data from the Ethernet header. I also want to add
flags that work on part of net address.
Do I need to change/add the Ethernet dissector or how can I get mac
address inside dissector and add flags on it?
Thanks
Vladimir