Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problems encountered on Windows building from a "source tarball"

From: "Bill Meier" <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:51:39 -0500
While testing building Wireshark on Windows from a 'source tarball' (from
today) I encountered the following problems:

1. The airpdcap directory is accessed as part of the make (even if
AIRPCAP_DIR is not defined in config.nmake) but is not in the source tarball;

2. .../plugins/mate/moduleinfo.nmake is missing from the source tarball

Bill