Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Win32 config.nmake: Python default configuration changed from cy

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 23:59:50 +0100
Hi List!

Recently, there were repeating problems with the python implementation shipped with cygwin.

Even after spending some annoying time in an attempt to fix this, there wasn't a solution to this problem.

To fix this, I've changed the default settings in config.nmake to use the native python Win32 implementation - and the developers guide accordingly.

If you were using cygwins python in the past, you could:

- change the settings in your private config.nmake to use cygwins python again, or
- install the Win32 native python implementation into the default location

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Regards, ULFL