Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] build problem

From: "Prokash Sinha" <prokashs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 18:08:30 -0800
HI,

I just got the src downloaded with on line pdf for devlopers.

I checked thru the environment ( as per the document: Developers guide) to see all the required dev tools are installed correctly.

Now when I try to use the build configuration ( as per the doc ) from cygwin env.

$ ./autogen.sh

I get the following

psinha@sjc-sw-21 ~/wireshark
$ ./autogen.sh
: command not found6:
: command not found9:
: command not found14:
: command not found19:
  File "<string>", line 1
    print 'Checking for python.'
                                ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
'/autogen.sh: line 34: syntax error near unexpected token `in
'/autogen.sh: line 34: `case "$ACVER" in

I've checked python installation as

psinha@sjc-sw-21 ~/wireshark
$ python -V
Python 2.4.3

What could be the problem in my configuration ?

thanks
-pro