Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 20209: /trunk/epan/ftypes/ /trunk/ep

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 20:48:13 -0800
Revision 20209 introduced the following build errors on my FreeBSD Unix
machine.  I'm using pcre 6.7.

ftype-pcre.c: In function `pcre_tuple_new':
ftype-pcre.c:52: warning: implicit declaration of function `ep_malloc'
ftype-pcre.c:52: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
ftype-pcre.c:63: error: invalid application of `sizeof' to incomplete type `/usr/local/include/pcre.h'
ftype-pcre.c:64: error: invalid application of `sizeof' to incomplete type `/usr/local/include/pcre.h'
ftype-pcre.c:64: warning: statement with no effect