Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help: win32 complile problem, something error ?

From: "wsta" <wstta@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 23:43:25 +0800
svn get source code @2006-12-22, with compile proble:
===============
        cd ..
Linking wireshark-gtk2.exe
        link @C:\DOCUME~1\2006\LOCALS~1\Temp\nmb01016.
Making tshark-tap-register.c
: command not foundine 2:
: command not foundine 6:
: command not foundine 10:
: command not foundine 12: shift
: command not foundine 13:
: command not foundine 18: shift
: command not foundine 19:
: No such file or directorytshark-tap-register.c
: No such file or directorytshark-tap-register.c
: No such file or directorytshark-tap-register.c
: command not foundine 27:
: No such file or directorytshark-tap-register.c
'ake-tapreg-dotc: line 33: syntax error near unexpected token `do
'ake-tapreg-dotc: line 33: `do
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'bash' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

D:\temp\wireshark>