Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Microsoft Visual C Version 6 support is a bit outdated ...

From: Alfred Alinazar <aalinazar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:15:40 +0700
Ulf Lamping wrote:
So expect some build Win32 problems in the next weeks ... ;-)
Thanks Ulf. :)
I've been strugling to compilie WS on my windows but nothing works since I don't have VS6 which is virtually impossible to obtain. Luckly, I still have a Linux machine so I'm still able to play with the source while you are working on the build Win32 problems.

regards,

-Alfred-