Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Microsoft Visual C Version 6 support is a bitoutdated ...

From: "Douglas Pratley" <Douglas.pratley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:15:38 -0000

Yes, sorry, for dissectors the guidelines say to use those routines.
I've been primarily fiddling with the GUI code and using GStrings...

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.  The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies within the Detica Group plc group of companies.

Detica Limited is registered in England under No: 1337451.

Registered offices: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP, England.