Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Microsoft Visual C Version 6 support is a bit outdated ...

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:22:31 +0100
Joerg Mayer wrote:
As an alternative: I hope to find some time after Christmas to "sort of
complete" the cmake stuff (for Unixish OSes). How about trying to expand
this to work with Win as well? cmake has a few windows backends.

Well, instead of using a currently experimental cmake support, I'll focusing on the current stable nmake mechanisms - don't want to start too many open projects ...

That will already be enough work I fear ...

Regards, ULFL