Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Microsoft Visual C Version 6 support is a bit outdated ...

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:05:31 +0100
Gerald Combs wrote:
Ulf Lamping wrote:
Do you mean legal issues, or something else?

I mean having Wireshark linked against a newer CRT DLL and glib linked
against an older one, for example.
Yes, that IS one of the main problems that needs to be solved.

There are others as well, like tons of deprecated warnings (can be solved by setting some defines in the Makefile.nmake) ...

... but I'm just starting ;-)

Regards, ULFL