Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RTP audio playback

From: Alejandro Vaquero <alejandrovaquero@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:32:11 -0800

Thomas Sillaber wrote:
Hi Alejandro,

would be great to have all RTP Conversations in the VoIP Calls Dialog (like T.38 Media).
Yep, this is in my todo list, but have not time lately to start working on this...
Regarding the VoIP RTP Player. What Header files do i need to decode/listen to G729/G723 RTP Streams and where to buy/get. Are the Header Files free for personal use?
Currently you need to add the G723/G729 decoders as part of the main WS code (you can check how the G711 is implemented). I'm planning to add some kind of plugin support for codecs. As far as I know, the is no free personal use for the G729/G723 codecs.
TIA

Thomas