Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Dificulties in dissecting some packets

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:30:36 +0100
hi,

sorry for the previous mail, I was reading my mail with horde and the
figures did not rendered the format correctly and now I'm seeing it in
Thunderbird and it represents them correctly now ;)

all is documented in the doc/README.developer

case 1) with a structure "value_string"
case 2) if you're using the svn version of wireshark, you're lucky, you
can use the new feature "range_string" else see the following
http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200612/msg00039.html
case 3) "true_false_string"

Hope that helps,

Sebastien Tandel