Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Roofnet Dissector

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:56:34 +0100
I already had problems with others software when using automake ... it
is difficult to have all the different versions working for one project

on my installation, I have
automake 1.6.3 but I know that using automake 1.9 also generates some
messages ...

and I use libtool 1.5.22

Hope that helps,

Sebastien Tandel