Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Roofnet Dissector

From: Nicola Arnoldi <nicola.arnoldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:44:20 +0100
Ok guys.
I am a newbie of wireshark, but not of UN*X in general...

I have already tried those...
But I encounter several errors.

I have libtool, automake, autoconf installed and updated running on an
Ubuntu linux 6.10.
aclocal -I ./aclocal-fallback
aclocal:configure.in:19: warning: macro `AM_DISABLE_STATIC' not found in
library
aclocal:configure.in:1298: warning: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in
library
libtoolize --copy --force
You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.
autoheader
automake --add-missing --gnu
codecs/Makefile.am:25: library used but `RANLIB' is undefined
codecs/Makefile.am:25:
codecs/Makefile.am:25: The usual way to define `RANLIB' is to add
`AC_PROG_RANLIB'
codecs/Makefile.am:25: to `configure.in' and run `autoconf' again.
epan/Makefile.am:46: Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is undefined
epan/Makefile.am:46:
epan/Makefile.am:46: The usual way to define `LIBTOOL' is to add
`AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
epan/Makefile.am:46: to `configure.in' and run `aclocal' and `autoconf'
again.
epan/dfilter/Makefile.am:24: Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is
undefined
epan/dfilter/Makefile.am:24:
epan/dfilter/Makefile.am:24: The usual way to define `LIBTOOL' is to add
`AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
epan/dfilter/Makefile.am:24: to `configure.in' and run `aclocal' and
`autoconf' again.
epan/dissectors/Makefile.am:23: Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is
undefined
epan/dissectors/Makefile.am:23:
epan/dissectors/Makefile.am:23: The usual way to define `LIBTOOL' is to
add `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
epan/dissectors/Makefile.am:23: to `configure.in' and run `aclocal' and
`autoconf' again.
epan/ftypes/Makefile.am:24: Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is
undefined
epan/ftypes/Makefile.am:24:
epan/ftypes/Makefile.am:24: The usual way to define `LIBTOOL' is to add
`AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
epan/ftypes/Makefile.am:24: to `configure.in' and run `aclocal' and
`autoconf' again.