Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Capturing data from Visual Studio .NET 2005

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 07:45:13 +0100
Hi,
Take a look at:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/MSVC7

BR
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För metasharp
Skickat: den 4 december 2006 02:29
Till: wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Capturing data from Visual Studio .NET 2005

I don't want to initiate the php session with my program because it
would prevent me from browing the website at the same time with my
browser.

I know how to call a C++ dll from C# thanks, this is not my question.

I read that both airpcap and tnt free editions support visual studio
2005, I just don't find any visual 2003 or 2005 project or solutions
in any of these packages.

I want to build it with 2005 because I think the dlls will have a bit
more compatibility/interoperability with C# maybe.

My attemps to call the visual 6 dlls ended up in internal exceptions i
can't debug because if i want to i have to install visual 6.... and
visual 6 sux. This is my point of view and I don't want to discuss or
flame about it. Just that I want to be able to work on my problem from
visual 2005.

If any one have any idea to help me, it will be greatly appreciated.

thanks.
--
MetaSharp